Monday, May 27, 2013

three of us

Hello and happy Memorial Day to you!  Do you have the day off?  I do and we're spending it at our lakehouse.  Actually we've been here throughout the whole holiday weekend!  Let the summer begin, right?

Today I have a layout to show off from Nuts About Sketches.  But first the sketch...






and my take...







This is our son showing off his new baby girl!  Molly was born July 20, 2012 and has been an absolute joy since coming into this world!  She is the first grandbaby so you can just imagine all the attention she gets!  As the saying goes.... and baby makes three!  And they couldnt be happier!

For this layout I used Catching Fall by lilybeedesign.  Its an older collection that I cant seem to part with so why not use it up.  I really like how the colors make my photo pop!  The banners are made from misc printed papers I had in my stash.  I used paper punches to make them and glued twine down as its rope.





The triangles are cordinating stickers that are part of this collection.  I outlined a few with marker to highlight them.  I covered my small shipping tag with washi tape and added the title to it.






I just had to show off my journaling strips.  They were created from my latest eBay buy!  A 1960's Oylmpia Deluxe typerwriter.  It has a wide carriage to support 12x12 paper and it types in cursive!  I'm so excited about this.  I've been looking for quite awhile.  It's so cool to use!

Go check out Nuts About Sketches and join in this week if you can! 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Enjoy your day!

Tracy xo


No comments:

Post a Comment