Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Party Artsy

Hello and happy Wednesday to you!

With it being the 15th of the month, that means a new sketch is up at Sketchabilities.  It's a fun one with so many possibilites!  You have two weeks to complete it so I hope you can join in.

Sketch #91
 



Here is my take on it




This is me at my first "Wine and Canvas".  I have never painted in my life and check out my painting!  Oh, I will defintely be doing this again.  It was so much fun!




For this layout I used Fact by Basic Grey.  The flowers and journal card, which has an overlay over it, are cordinating embellishments from the same line. 





The filmstrip border is by Tim Holtz and I dug into my scrappy stash finding some rainbow colored fuzzy twine to add to my border. I attached some wooden chevrons to my stitched lines, which are roller stamps by Glitz, and a few stray buttons to top it off.

That's it for now.  I hope I've inspired you enough to join in or to check out Sketchabilities for more inpiration.  It's full of talented designers!

Thanks for stopping by!
Tracy xo


No comments:

Post a Comment