Monday, May 20, 2013

Mega Meet

Hello!  Hello! 
How was your weekend?  Mine was a good one!  The weather just keeps getting warmer and warmer and I'm just loving it up!

With it being Monday and the start of a new week that means a new sketch is up at Let's Get Sketchy!  Please check it out and join in with us!






and here is my take on it...






This is me at Mega Meet in 2011.  My shirt was voted "the best" for that year and I was posted on their Facebook page.  I felt like such a superstar!  It was quite flattering.

For this layout I used Lucille by Basic Grey.  I really like the muted earthy tones in this line.






I changed up the sketch on this one.  After picking out a variety of patterned paper I punched out circles with my 2" punch and arranged them as a layered border, added some cordinating wooden buttons to top it off.  As for my journaling, I printed line by line from the computer and printed it on a piece of the same background paper, lightly inking the edges.  I do like a computer font from time to time, instead of my handwriting.  I feel it gives it a more cleaner look.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you join in this week at Let's Get Sketchy and happy scrapping!
Tracy xo


2 comments:

  1. Tracy- Love what you did with the sketch - gorgeous layout. I am your newest follower via GFC. Stop by and say hi!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on your layout Tracy and good for you scraping yourself and the great time/memories you experienced! Love what you did with the sketch! I especially love the circles!

    ReplyDelete