Monday, March 4, 2013

Merry Christmas to You

Hello Scrappy friends!  Happy Monday to you!

I have here a layout I created for Lets Get Sketcky using the March week 1 sketch.  We've also added a twist to this one.  You have to follow a color combo as well.  Oh what fun!  I just love color challenges!  Dont you?

Here is this week's sketch and the color combo...






and here is my take...





Here is my gang!  This was our Christmas card picture used on our 2012 Christmas cards.  We do this every year but with our new granddaughter joining the family, it can be quite exhausting trying to get a good shot between her moods.  I ended up taking over 300 shots!  I know it sounds like alot but I accomplished it quickly.  And the experience was so fun.  I'm looking forward to this years Christmas photo shoot!

On this layout I used St. Nick by BoBunny.  These Christmas papers were in my 'misc' paper file and I'm trying to use up my older stash that I just cant seem to part with.







The poinsettia flowers are by The Girls' Paperie and the tag stickers are by Hambly Studios.  I added a border by doodling around the edges with a gold gel pen as well.

I hope you can find the time to join us at Lets Get Sketchy!  At least stop by and check out all the inspiration from our talented design team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy your day!
Tracy xo

4 comments:

  1. Your layout is fabulous!!! I love it!! And all those littlw poinsettias are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is awesome! I adore those poinsettias and all of the embellishments and product choices! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photo, it's so cute with all the lights wrapped around the kids! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete