Monday, March 18, 2013

Best Dad Ever

Hello!  Hello!  Happy Monday to you!

With it being Monday that means its time to reveal a new sketch at Lets Get Sketchy!  I do hope you get a chance to visit and join along!

Here it is... March week 3 ...



and here is my take on it...




This is Frank and I have to admit he is the best dad ever!  Here he is modeling my son's silly glasses and police helmet... and take a look at his t-shirt too!  This is just priceless!

For this layout I used Sketchbook by Amy Tangerine.  I just love this collection with the doodle effect designs and the bright colors!




For my cluster I used Amy Tangerine cordinating accent and fabric stickers, adding a diamond bling flouish to top it off.




As for my lettering, it was plain chipboard in which I painted black to match.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back!  Enjoy your day!
Tracy xo


2 comments: