Sunday, February 12, 2017

What Matters Most

Hello! Hello!
It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges!  We've got a fun sketch to work with this time.  I just love following sketches, they are such a great starting point to get your creativeness going. Wouldn't you agree? Here's mine to share.


This is our clan and I'm so proud to show them off!  Our fabulous four with their fabulous offspring and we've got another on the way.  I'll be a Grammie of 4 this June!!  Say what?  It wasn't long ago that I was their age!






When I seen this sketch, since I've been doing some cleaning up and purging in my scraproom, these little bags came to mind.  I've had these little bags laying around in my scrappy stash forever!  I felt this was a great opportunity for me to use them up.  Actually everything on this layout was created from my scrappy stash.  No collection used whatsoever.  That's one way to put a dent into it.

Now it's your turn!  Creating with a sketch is so fun and such a great starting point.  I love seeing your creations so be sure to share with us at The Studio Challenges.  And give us a visit for lots of inspiration.

That's it for today.  Thanks so much for the visit and as always... Happy Scrapping!
Tracy xo


1 comment: