Sunday, January 29, 2017

You Make Loving Fun

We've got a fun new challenge for you at The Studio Challenges.  We want you to create a layout inspired by a song.  How fun, right!?  It's up to you on how you want to execute it, whether it be the title or the lyrics, you decide... there are really so many possibilities!

I choose the song You Make Loving Fun by Fleetwood Mac and I incorporated some of the song lyrics as well.  It's such a classic!!


I love all genres of music and it's a big part of my life actually.  I'm consistently listening to music is some shape, way or form.  So I loved this challenge!  Choosing a song was tough for me since I have so many favorites but this one was the perfect choice for my layout of my newly engaged son and his beautiful wife to be.









For this layout everything used is from my stash and it's just a mixture of product made into a layout.  I love the background paper by My Mind's Eye.  The stripes really set it off and the color is perfect!  Some other fun touches are the frames by Crate Paper, some puffy stickers by Evalicious, flair, enamel hearts by Heidi Grace and a mixture of letters for the title.  Topped off with splatters and some journaling.  In my journaling is how I incorporated some song lyrics, along with word stickers.

Now it's your turn!  We all have a favorite song and this is your chance to scrap it!  I'm excited to see what you come up with.  Be sure to share with us at The Studio Challenges for a chance to guest design for us!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I enjoy the audience.  Happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

1 comment: