Monday, April 29, 2013

So silly

G'morning scrappy friends! 

Happy Monday to you and since it is the 5th one of the month, Let's Get Sketchy is giving their designers the opportunity to follow any sketch of their liking!  Oh how fun is this!

The one I chose is from Pretty Little Studios and here it is...





and here is my take...




This is my kids and I taking pictures of ourselves together and acting silly while doing so.  I so cherish these kinds of moments.  They are far and few in between anymore.

For this layout I used For The Record by Echo Park.  The colors are perfect for my picture.  The eye catcher is my flying path of the butterfly.  I just added bakers twine for that, tacking it down with liquid glue.

Here are a couple close up for better veiwing...








Thanks so much for stopping by.  Stop by Let's Get Sketchy and check out the other designers choices.  Its just full of inspiration!
Tracy xo

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout, Tracy. Love the cute banners and fun photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love everything about your layout Tracy! The banners, the border, the string and the colors. What a fun photo!!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, this is a fabulous layout! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete