Monday, April 29, 2013

I Became A Nana

Hello and happy Monday to you! 

Its a new week and that means a new sketch is up at Nuts About Sketches and here I have my take on it...





This is me with my first granddaugher, Molly.  Becoming a grammie was one of the happiest days of my life.  I can not wait to share my life with her!

For this layout I used Dotty for You by Close to my Heart.  The embellishment cluster goodies are Little Bo Peep by Crate Paper.




I cut the paper into 3x3 squares, placing them into a grid.  I punched out hearts onto a few random squares and then traced around them with marker. 




After placing my cluster I added some hemp twine, taping it behind the white cardstock. 

That's it!  Pretty easy peasy but so so cute!  When you get the opportunity, please check out Nuts About Sketches and join in with this weeks sketch!




Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!
Tracy xo



1 comment:

  1. I love this design! Love the vibrant colors! Great job Tracy! Being a grandparent is loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete