Sunday, July 7, 2024

Go. See. Do.

 Hello friends and happy July!
Seriously, how did June fly by that fast?  I just love summertime and it's moving along way too quickly. 

This month at Challenge YOUrself we want you to incorporate stitching to your layout.  I haven't done this in years!  So I fully enjoyed doing it.  Here is my inspiration.


So much fun with this girl!  She is so full of adventure and that's what I love about her most.  So spontaneous and ready to go in a heartbeat.

For this layout I dug out my stitching stencils and paper poker.  As stated before, I haven't done this in years.  It was quite interesting at first, but I quickly got the hang of it, and I love the turnout.  I sprinkled some stitching throughout the layout for balance and where I feel it was needed.  

I also used a variety of miscellaneous paper and embellishments for a travel theme.  This came together pretty smoothly, and I used up some more of my stash.  

Now it's your turn.


  
Do you have some stitching stencils or a sewing machine or just a needle and thread?  Go get creative and stitch up your paper.   It's actually therapeutic too!  Ha! 

Be sure to share with us at Challenge YOUrself and also don't forget to include YOU in a photo, that's a must!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy Scrapping,
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment