Sunday, May 7, 2023

Perfet Paradise

Hello, hello and welcome!
Who's ready to get "Get Messy" !? 
 That's the theme for this month at Challenge YOUrself.  Get those inks out and go create.  I love these types of challenges because I never use my inks.  I always say I will but never do.  I had so much fun with this one.




This was such a long overdue vacation for us both.  We haven't traveled together since 2019.  Now that the pandemic is under control we can start our annual trips back up.  Oh how I have missed this.  It was honestly one of the best trips ever.  

For this layout I want to give credit to Wendy Meffan as the inspiration.  I absolutely love her page and used it as a scraplift.  Isn't it gorgeous?!!  That sunburst was the perfect touch.  Another thing I need to use more of are my stencils.  I've got tons and this challenge gave me the incentive to incorporate more of them.



Okay! Now it's your turn.  Go have fun with it!




Be sure to share with us at Challenge YOUrself for your chance at a fun prize.  Also, don't forget to include YOU in the photo, that's a must!  

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I appreciate it!
Happy Scrapping
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment