Tuesday, March 7, 2023

MVP

 Happy March!
It's the start of a new month which means a new challenge is posted and waiting for you at Challenge YOUrself.

This month is all about sports.  Do you have a sports fanatic in your family?  My son bleeds basketball and I'm his number one fan!  Here is my inspiration.



Yes, this event was many years ago, but it still feels like it happened yesterday.  This challenge was the perfect opportunity for me to create a layout for this special night in my son's high school basketball career.  He absolutely loved it and I absolutely loved watching him play.  I couldn't be prouder.

For this layout I used paper scraps and bits from my stash.  The background paper is very old.  I knew I saved it for a reason.  Ha!  I love how this all came together.






Now it's your turn.  Go find your sports related paper collections, or in my case, use up those scraps, and get creative.  Be sure to share with us at Challenge YOUrself for a chance at winning some fun goodies.  And check us out for lots more inspiration.  



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate the support.  
Happy scrapping, 
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment