Monday, December 7, 2020

Home

Wow!  Already one week down in December!  Where has the rest of the year gone?  It sure feels like it's been the slowest one ever but then again it's moving forward so quickly?  Ok, does that even make sense?

With today being the 7th, that means a new challenge is posted for you to tackle at Challenge YOUrself.  This month is ANYTHING GOES.  It doesn't get any better than that!  Here's my inspiration to share.


Home is where the heart is right?  I'm all about this.  I just love when they all come home.  They all have such busy lives so it just doesn't happen often enough anymore.  This is an older photo of our clan that I stumbled across and it's one of my favorites so why not scrap it.

I used a variety of goodies from my stash for this one.  I love how it all came together.  It's perfect for this Anything Goes challenge!








That's it for today.  I do hope that I've inspired you enough to join in with us this month at Challenge YOUrself.  It's the best challenge ever... ANYTHING GOES!!  I'm really looking forward to your creations.  Now go get to it!

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Scrapping!
Tracy

1 comment: