Sunday, April 23, 2017

Eat, Drink & Remarry

A fun, new challenge is up at The Studio Challenges.  It's time to create a layout based upon a quote.  We all have that favorite quote we'd like to put on paper.  Now is your chance!  Here is mine to share.


EAT, DRINK & REMARRY
Don't you just love it?!!  I happened to stumble across this quote shortly after I remarried in February 2015 and, to say the least, I instantly fell in love with it.  It's perfect!  I've been waiting and wanting to put it on paper ever since.  Today I finally get to share it with the world!

I used my February 2017 scrapbook kit by Gossamer Blue.  The papers and embellishments were perfect.  I just changed the photo to black and white to better coordinate the colors.  I just love how it turned out!






Such a fun challenge!  We all have a quote we want to share with the world so get to work and show it off!  Be sure to share with us at The Studio Challenges and be sure to visit for more inspiration.  I'm excited to see what you do with this one.

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment