Sunday, March 12, 2017

Donuts Make Everything Better!!

 A new challenge is up at The Studio Challenges!  We are asking you to create a layout using half patterned paper.  The other half is completely up to you on how you want to design it.  Here is mine to share...


Donuts make everything better!  Wouldn't you agree?  I do!!  The proof is in the picture.  Valentine's day happen to fall on my Grammie day so we had to celebrate!

I really love the look of a half patterned paper layout.  The flow is so balanced and I'm all about that when it comes to scrapbooking and in life too.  It's a design that never goes out of style and the possibilities are endless!






While deciding on what I wanted to create with this photo I surprisingly stumbled across this donut paper by American Crafts.  It was perfect!!  It's funny how you don't even realize all the prints that lurk in your paper collection until you start digging.  I then added some fun coordinating embellishments and a catchy title.  I love the turnout and it just makes me laugh when I at this because their love for donuts is real.

Now it's your turn.  Go get creative and have some fun with this challenge!  If you need some more inspiring ideas be sure to check out the rest of the teams work at The Studio Challenges.  I do hope you join in and be sure to share with us!

Thanks for stopping by and as always, happy scrapping to you!]
Tracy xo  


No comments:

Post a Comment