Sunday, December 18, 2016

JOY

We've got a Christmas table setting for you to use as inspiration at The Studio Challenges.  I just love these kinds of challenges.  It really gets my mind racing.  Here is what I came up with.


and here is your table setting for inspiration.


Is this beautiful or what??!!  All kinds of things were screaming at me when I looked at this setting... the colors, the plaid, the pops of gold, the pine trees, the deer.  Oh my, I was so overwhelmed but I did managed to incorporated all things mentioned above into my layout.




I used the Cozy Christmas collection by My Mind's Eye.  It was the perfect choice and it couldn't be any more fitting for this challenge, with the colors and that plaid paper...perfect! Also, let me point out the transparency that I placed over the plaid paper...love!  It was just the right touch to add some punch of gold.  I also added some gold splatters along with some gold gems to balance it out.  I just love how it turned out and I have to say, I totally nailed this inspirational challenge!  What do you think?

Now it's your turn!  Get into that holiday spirit and get going!  Our table setting inspiration awaits you.  Be sure to share with us at The Studio Challenges for your chance to be a chosen Guest Designer.  How fun would that be!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love how you've scrapped this. Perfect interpretation of the mood picture. Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete