Sunday, November 20, 2016

Gathered Together

A new challenge is up at The Studio Challenges and it's time to get inspired by a lovely table setting photo.  Here is my inspirational take to share with you.


and here is the beautiful table setting photo to inspire you!


What instantly inspires you about this photo?  For me it was the banquet table, the place settings, the centerpiece, the holidays... but most of all, the warm loving feeling of family all together!

For this layout I used the Wish Season collection by Fancy Pants.  I'm totally in love with the colors and the fun embellishments included.  The only additional items I used were some little wooden accents and a strip of ripped vellum.  This all came together so easy and I just love how it turned out!




What do you think?  Are you inspired?  I sure hope so!  Go take another look at our table setting photo and get creative.  I really look forward to seeing what you come up with.  Be sure to share with us at The Studio Challenges for your chance to be one of our Guest Designers.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment