Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rollin' To Go

Today is my DT day at Scrap Our Stash!  For this challenge we have a sketch to follow.  It's all about circles and I have to admit they have always been a challenge for me so I'm excited to share my layout.


Enjoying a day in Cozumel while on a week long cruise with a some fun scrappy girls.  I was determined to used that cute little chipboard scooter so these pictures were perfect!

For this layout I used the Daily Stories collection by Teresa Collins.  I felt the prints and colors really complimented my photos well.  I put my circle punches to good use for the variety of circles used and added a few misc embellishments to top it off.  For this challenge we were also asked to include homemade flowers, my choice being fringe flowers.  They are quite easy to make too.  Please stay tuned because I will be having a tutorial on how to make these very soon!






Now it's your turn!  Go have some fun with the sketch and be sure to link up with Scrap Our Stash by May 29 for your chance at an awesome prize!  Give us a visit for full challenge rules and for tons of inspiration.


Thanks for much for stopping by!  And as always, happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment