Monday, April 27, 2015

Cancun, Mexico

I've got a new layout to share with you today for Scrap Our Stash.  With this sketch we've got a mood board to follow as well.  It's your choice as what inspires you about the board to scrap.  For me, it was the colors.  I just love bright, happy colors!


It doesn't get much better than this!  On vacation in Cancun partying it up at Senior Frogs.  A must place to visit if you are ever in Mexico.  It's such a good time!

For this layout I used Sketchbook by Amy Tangerine.  This collection was perfect for the colors.  It's older, I know, but I just cant part with it.  Besides that's all part of being on Scrap Our Stash, using up your stash/older product, right?  I gathered bits and pieces of the papers and did some fussy cutting as well.  Digging dipper into my stash I found an old yellow flower doilie and some homemade yoyo flowers I've had sitting in a jar for years.  I'm pretty happy with the outcome and it just makes me smile every time I look at it.  The colors are just awesome and so was that evening!








Now it's your turn.  There are so many possibilities with this sketch!


and there are even more possibilities with the mood board.  Be sure to include in your layout what inspired you from the board.  It can be the colors, shapes, phrases, etc... Just let us know.


Be sure to link up with Scrap Our Stash by April 29 to be entered into our monthly prize drawing and/or for a chance to be selected as one of our DT Top 3 Picks!  Give them a visit for loads of ideas and good luck!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment