Saturday, November 29, 2014

I made the "Scrap Our Stash" design team!

I'm so excited to share my scrappy news!  I made the team!  I am now a Scrap Our Stash design team member.  I feel so honored and I can't wait to get started!

Please follow me as my new adventure begins in January 2015 and be sure to join in with us at Scrap Our Stash to play along with our monthly challenges.  This is one awesome team of creative ladies with inspiration overload!  I hope to see you there!

Thanks for your support and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tracy!!!! We are excited to have you join our team and looking forward to sharing your beautiful work with our followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am not surprised! Looking forward to seeing what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete