Sunday, June 15, 2014

you make me Happy

It's time again for a new sketch at Stuck?!  This one is a fun one with many possibilities and I hope you find the time to join in with us!  Here is my take.


This is our lil' Molly!  Grand babies are so fun!  She loves the outdoors and she just can't enough of being outside.  Here she is, dressed and ready, showing off her new raincoat and new rain boots.  Now just bring on the rain!

Okay, now for the sketch


It's a good one, right?  Go have some fun with it and be sure to link up by June 29 to win some fabulous prizes by random pick.  For full details and inspiration click here.

Here are a couple of close ups for more detail.




I created this layout with the Hello Sunshine collection by Pink Paislee, including embellishments.  Perfect colors and theme for my photo.  I just had to add the adorable duck paperclip.  How cute is that!?  Love it!

Well, that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!  Again, I hope that you can join in with us.  Go give it a shot!

Tracy xo



3 comments:

  1. Supper sweet, love the way you shaped your photo and test sweet duck clip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute, rain is such a regular part of our life and I love that you made this page so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! I love this collection!!

    ReplyDelete