Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Best Friends Vacation

Hello and happy Tuesday to you! 
We've got a new sketch up at Stuck?! today and I have my take to share with you!

 
This is my gf and I on a girls vacation.  It was a scrappy one too, we went on a scrapbook cruise.  So much fun was had.  I'd love to do it again!  This photo was in Cozumel, one of our port stops.  Just look at the Caribbean behind us, so beautiful.

The background map paper is by Simple Stories, part of the Urban Traveler collection.  I just love the muted colors.  The embellishments are by Fancy Pants, from the ephemera pack of the Wonderful Life collection.  My layered chipboard 'vacation' is by We R Memory Keepers and an older part of my stash.  As for the picture.  I cropped it as to how I wanted it to look and I then printed it out 8x10, cut it into thirds and journaled on a portion as well.  Here are some close ups...









Lets not forget the sketch to follow for this challenge

 
I do hope that you can join in with us.  Go have fun with it and be sure to link up by April 29 to win some fun goodies!  Be sure to check out Stuck?! for some inspirations and for further details.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your take on the sketch!! So cool how you cut the picture and love how you journaled on the third part!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, and you looks sooooo happy in the picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool layout Tracy! Love that you used the map print for the background. And that picture looks cool divided into 3 like you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page, love the way you journalled on your photo and the tryp tic style pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful ♥ your clouds add softness and a great hit of colour x

    ReplyDelete