Friday, November 15, 2013

Rex

Hello friends and happy Friday to you!  Today is the 15th and that means a new sketch is up at Stuck Sketches!  Its a fun one with many possibilities.

Here is my take to share with you.


This is my fur baby Rex.  He is such a character and I'm so glad to have him in my life.  I found this quote from John Hay and felt is was perfect for my layout and I couldn't agree with him more!

One DT requirement we had was to use wooden elements and I just LOVE wooden accents!  So I was very excited about this challenge.  I just cant get enough of them <3

Here is a closer look for more detail




and here is the sketch to follow


Fun one, right?  And like I said before, there are so many possibilities with this one.  To get your creative juices flowing, stop by Stuck?! Sketches now and check out the other DT inspiration!




For this sketch the sponsor is Whimsical Twist and to be eligible for a $15 gift certificate you must upload your layout by November 29.  A random winner will be chosen!  Come on!  Give it a try!  I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome Tracy! Love all those embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And what a GREAT picture of Rex! Me-ow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photo of your sweetie, great use of papers and embellies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a gorgeous photo of Rex...and you've scrapped it beautifully & perfectly - love it!
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete