Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Moving Wall

Hello and happy Tuesday to you!
Today I have for you a layout that I created at my scrappy day.  I have a monthly scrap day during our cooler months and this past Saturday was my first one!  I just love hosting these fun days and I'm so glad to have the girls back over!
 

Last month I visited the Moving Wall and I have to say it was very touching.  It was quite a site and just by watching others got me choked up at times.  I have not lost any loved ones in the military but I do honor and thank our lost soldiers for their services.

Here are a couple closeups for better detail.


The papers and embellishment stickers are by Bella Blvd, the All American line.


The cute little pinwheels are by doodlebug designs.

Well, that's it for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Happy scrapping to you!
Tracy xo




2 comments:

  1. Love this! Fabulous layout! And that picture is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tracy, this is gorgeous! Love all your product choices!

    ReplyDelete