Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Live in the Moment

Hello and happy Tuesday to you!

It's a new month so that means we have a new challenge to share at Challenge YOUrself.  This month we have a sketch to follow from Page Drafts.  

I absolutely love following sketches.  It take a lot of the work away and with this one there are a ton of possibilities!  Here is my take for some inspiration...


This is my oldest granddaughter and she is the most adventurous girl ever!!  I just love that about her.  She will try anything.  Every year before school starts we have a "Grammie and Molly day".  This one was spent in Chicago with a full day of sheer fun!!

For this layout I used a mixture of summery papers and embellishments.  Perfect for our summer sunny day in Chicago.




Now it's your turn.  Get creative and use this sketch anyway you choose.  Like I said, so many possibilities with this one!  Check out Challenge YOUrself for full challenge rules and for lots of inspiration.  Oh, and be sure to include YOU in a photo.  That's a must to qualify for a fun prize.


I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy scrapping!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Pretty lo congrats 👏👏👏😊💐
    Hugs from Chile

    ReplyDelete